Well school is back in session and I'm so broke I'm almost not broke. I have less than no money as a matter of fact. I think of having zero in my bank account and its a goal. But that's ok because I'm so stressed I just break into laughing which is healthy right?
Work is going good...so far. There are some people I wouldn't mind getting fired but hey I'm sure we all have that sometimes. I'm excited about school. In like two semesters I get to take a class called trauma. I just think it sounds exciting. Maybe I've been watching too much Grey's Anatomy though.
Tomorrow I am going to a concert in town. Im pretty excited about it. I hang out with friends a lot but usually just at someones house...I don't like go out and get crazy. Get crazy yes but not usually in public. lol. Anyway it will be Flyleaf (my main reason for going. holy hell I'm so excited) 3 Days Grace and Breaking Benjamin. It should be pretty awesome.
I have a lot to update on but right now I'm busy and really need to write a paper so i guess I should get going and will do a full update later. Until then...
You got to think about something to keep from going mad.
I try to think about big fat roses
when the ship starts going down.
But my head is wicked jealous
don't want to talk about it right now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment