Wednesday, September 16, 2009

This is Not the You I Know

Well I'm done with my tests. My doctor decided to start me on a low dose of medicine used for seizures. I'm not having seizures...but he said that those meds would work for it. Basically the damaged area of my brain just gets irritated and acts up some. But the meds should take care of it all. They have some bad side effects though that deal with like personality changes. That's not cool but I guess we will just have to wait and see what happens. At least for now I have a solution. I'm just praying its the right one and I can go to my follow up in a few months without complaints.

That's really the only thing going on right now. I'm just glad to have that stress gone for the most part. It will still be there for awhile until we see if my medication messes with me or not. I'm really looking forward to the marching band competitions this fall. I can't wait to cheer my friends on. I'm sad this is their last year though...time passes too fast sometimes.

Damn I wish I could sleep for days...

This isn't real, it's just all you can feel.

No comments: