Thursday, December 10, 2009

Je veux ton amour

OH LORD!

Too many things are going on! I'm trying to get everything under control but its not really working. I'm not sleeping good or even eating much at all. I have lost about 20 pounds so far. Hopefully soon I can switch to losing it in a more healthy way.

In other Ginger news...I had a fantastic weekend. Well really only Saturday. I went to a party with some people at work. We had a great time and I really needed a good laugh. But I didn't leave until like 4 and I had to work at 730 the next morning so Sunday...not as much fun. But it was so worth it!

I'm looking forward to tonight. We should have a great business meeting. After the meeting I'm going to pull another sleepless night like Sunday morning. A coworker of mine is very ill and we are doing a bake sale Friday to try to raise money to support her. So me and a few other employees are baking tonight...but they dont get off until midnight. AHH. And I work at 8 in the morning. AHHH! But its for a good cause so I don't mind. I just hope we are able to raise more money for her.

I actually had a reason for this post but its long gone now. My memory isn't good for shit anymore. I guess I will just do another if it comes back to me.

Et je veux ta revanche

No comments: