Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Last Name, Ever

Well some parts of my life are getting a little interesting again. Finally.

As for work I'm going back to the service desk. I don't want to because their scheduling sucks but S (who I had issues with about the schedule last time I worked up there) was treating me like I was stupid. So I'm going back up to prove that I'm not stupid and she's just a bitch. =)

Some people are really pissing me off with he said she said bullshit. Let's grow up children. Its called Karma by the way...as in if you are a bitch it will kick your ass and if you are generous you will be rewarded. So instead of being shady try to do something nice for someone and do it with a freaking smile like you mean it.

As far as my meds go I ran out and need a refill because my arm is getting a little crazy on me. However, it has kind of been nice. Its like an emotional vacation because I can control my temper better off the medication. That's sad in a funny way.

I am much happier right now though. Not due to the lack of meds and anger control issues, but just because I'm getting better with things. Its a slow process that I don't feel like discussing on here but its been nice and something I SERIOUSLY needed. Maybe I can actually sleep tonight. I have also been losing weight which is nice. For awhile it seemed like no matter what I did I couldn't get it to go down. It didn't go up...just wouldn't go down. But I've lost about 21 pounds right now. Hopefully I can keep the ball rolling.

That's all I have for now. nothing too exciting but its getting a little different for me. I'm ready to put the past behind and move to better times.

First name, Greatest.

No comments: