Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Just Please Don't Name This

Well this weekend was interesting. I got into a big fight with one of my friends and pretty much ended that friendship. It sucks really bad and I'm upset but in a way it was probably a good thing. I won't go into detail on why that is but idk...I'm just going to assume that things work they way they do because it will be for the best.

Oh I have work tonight and I so don't feel like going. I'm working 5 to 12...which really means 5 to 1ish because we have to clean up after we close. Hopefully though it won't be too busy and then maybe we can get out by 1230. Plus I do get to close with one of my best friends so we should have fun anyway. I'm also off tomorrow so I guess that's a plus. I'm getting moved again as well. I'm moving up to the office. Which could go good or bad. It basically means they trust me dealing with A LOT of money. I don't think it will be too hard but at the same time it makes me a little nervous. Even though its not that hard it can be easy to mess something up. But I'm excited about it. I guess we will see how it goes.

Things with the boyfriend are good. We had an issue but its all good now. He made up for it on Valentines Day. =) Well its time to do something productive....or maybe just go to another website. Haha.

Please don't explain this.
Just blame it all on me.
Say I was shameless.

No comments: