Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Tell You the Truth I Prefer the Worst of You

So I love babies. Which is a good thing because they are everywhere! Everywhere I tell you! My sister just had her daughter. She looks a lot like my sister...especially when she gets mad. She's too cute.

Hayden Marie. Cute little thing. She was born Feb 28th 7lbs 11oz and 20 inches long. Sorry the picture isn't too good...its the only one I have right now and I took it with my phone. Hopefully soon though I will be able to post a better one. Shes a sweet little girl...doesn't cry too much. Well at least not right now. I'm sure she will start getting feisty soon. I mean with it being R's baby we know its only a matter of time haha.

On my way home from the hospital Sunday night I hit a deer with my car. I was driving down the highway at about 70 when I got it. I've got a nice bruise on my chest from the belt but that's it. My car didn't have any trace of even hitting it except for a patch of fur that was stuck to it. I'm all kinds of confused about that because I had NO time to brake and I hit it hard. I was able to swerve though so I only hit the back half of it. I'm sure if I hadn't swerved and hit it more straight on I'd basically have remodeled car and not in a good way. Deers are no joke. But I'm good and the car is good so that's cool. I don't know about the deer though...I didn't find it on the side of the road or anything but I'm sure I jacked it up pretty bad.

But that's about all I have to update on for now. I guess I will go find something productive to do or maybe take a nap before work.

Too bad you had to have a better half...

No comments: