Sunday, May 23, 2010

Maybe...

Well I finally have things to update on. Its about time.

My trip out of town was nice...when I got home some things came crashing down and I'm just lost. I don't really know what to do to be honest. I would be depressed if I could wrap my mind around some of the things that are going on. So before I get upset and remember that lets move on.

At work I got moved again. Not really to a new department or anything just to a new time. I was bumped up to morning office. So now on some days I get to be there at 6am and be blown away by a ridiculous amount of numbers. It takes three days of training (everything else in the store gets one day) I've already done two days and I have ten pages of notes for everything I have to do. I've never needed notes for any other job but daaaaaamn. Its crazy in there! But I'm glad...it reminds me that I occasionally do things right,

I'm also happy to be helping with NP color guard. I don't really know how long I will be there but its like the only thing that actually cheers me up. I've missed it a lot and I like the people involved so its nice to have that two nights a week to escape to. So I guess we will see how that goes...

If my heart stops beating it won't hurt this much.

No comments: