Well not that much has been going on. Work has been interesting but boring too. I guess that's to be expected.
The issues with my boyfriend didn't clear up and we got into a huge fight. And that's all I have to say about that...
Last weekend me and Te went to see my favorite musical Wicked. We had a great time. It had been awhile since just me and her had been able to do something so it was nice.
I can't wait for tomorrow! After work I'm driving out of town to visit a friend who moved. I'm going to go and stay there for a couple days which will be nice. Too bad I don't get out of work until 8 and she lives a couple hours away but its totally worth it!
Well I hadn't posted for awhile so I thought I'd give a tiny update but now I need to get ready for work so I can get yelled at by old people. Wooooo. Gotta hate Tuesdays. I may post later this week if I have a chance.
Pretend there is nothing outside this room.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment