Well I've been slacking on the posts. Even though school is over for the summer I'm still busy. My mom had surgery and I've been taking care of her when I'm not at work. I have been able to sleep in a couple times though so that's nice.
I hurt my back yesterday. I'm trying not to move but that's not really working for me. Plus since I'm helping my mom I have to keep helping her up and half carrying her which is making it worse but I can't leave her. I even broke out my old brace. I'm pretty sure I haven't worn it in over a year even when I've needed it. I'm stubborn I won't lie. This week I had to give in though because I can't hardly stand up without it.
I'm so ready for the weekend! Friday me, Te, and maybe a couple other people are going out so I'm really excited. Saturday and Sunday I'll be working mostly so that sucks but I'm just excited to get out one night after this week. It hasn't been the greatest...it hasn't been the worst either but its just made me tired so I'm ready for some fun.
I should get going. I need to do some laundry but I don't think I can bend down to get them out of the dryer so that may not happen. We'll see I guess. If I can't do that I guess I should make sure I'm caught up on Grey's Anatomy before the finale tonight. :)
What it is that's killing me. Through the eyes of one I know, I see a vision once let go.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment