Hope just doesn't cut it sometimes. That's why you have to have faith. It can really make all the difference and its a change of mind for the better.
Hope is waiting for something to happen and wishing for the outcome you want. Faith is knowing that it HAS happened. Its nice. I don't hope for success anymore. One of my biggest fears is being a failure so I used to hope to excel in everything I did. But I gave up on hope. I'm relying now on faith. I have faith that I am already successful. I've successfully graduated with the diploma I want, I've been successful with my business, and I've become the kind of person I want to be. However, I have a long way to go in school, just started my business, and still need to make personal changes. I know it will all fall into place and happen when it should. I have faith that its happened already, I just have to catch up to it.
Its actually strange to switch your thinking. Instead of worrying all the time now that I'm going to do something wrong that could cause me to fall behind, I'm not worrying at all. I'm fine with everything and what happens happens whether its good or bad. It doesn't matter because that just means its meant to happen to get me to that point where I am already successful.
I'm not worried at all about my business. I know I've already become successful in it later. That's all I need. All I need for anything is faith. Every time I get in my car I'm terrified that I will be in a wreck. I have faith that I have already made it to work safely. Anything like that is helpful. And knowing something you want has already happened instead of having so much doubt is really a relief. Doubt can be a bitch. Faith doesn't leave room for doubt where hope does. So have faith that what you want most right now has already happened and smile because the wait is over.
And I know all the games you play cause I play them too.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment