I'm so happy that school is almost over for this semester! I've been so busy. But I love it! haha. We've been really busy over the past week at BL. Sunday I worked from 730 to 330 then from 530 to 930. Tuesday I got called in early. I worked from 12 to 8 Thursday and it was pretty busy too. I'm assuming today will suck too. Oh well.
My sister's little dog just broke a key off my laptop. He was trying to hop into my lap and one of his nails popped it off and then he took off with it. I pried my arrow key from his mouth but its too jacked up now to get it back on. That damn dog is lucky he is cute or he'd die right about now. There is the little devil below. He's cute but today he almost had to die.
Two more finals to go today. Then working 4-10. I can't wait for school to just be done! AH! Tomorrow I'm going to a wedding to shoot pictures. I'm worried it will rain. The wedding is outside and they don't have a plan B for bad weather. Oh my. Its been raining all week and I'm pretty sure it will tomorrow. Can we get good weather at least until the reception?
I believe now I will go make a sad attempt at finding something productive to do....I guess.
And you will let me fall. I'll leave it all behind before you break me down.
My sister's little dog just broke a key off my laptop. He was trying to hop into my lap and one of his nails popped it off and then he took off with it. I pried my arrow key from his mouth but its too jacked up now to get it back on. That damn dog is lucky he is cute or he'd die right about now. There is the little devil below. He's cute but today he almost had to die.
I believe now I will go make a sad attempt at finding something productive to do....I guess.
And you will let me fall. I'll leave it all behind before you break me down.

No comments:
Post a Comment