Friday, June 5, 2009

This is Our Decision to Live Fast and Die Young

I seem to be on a terrible trend where I take forever to do a new post. My bad. I just get busy and lost in the summer days.

I'm doing pretty good. And I don't mean things are going good (even though they are for the most part) I mean I'm mentally and emotionally doing much better. I've been closed and throwing up walls left and right for awhile (since August to be exact) but now I'm a little more open and I've been able to deal with the death. It took me almost 10 months but I'm finally okay. I still don't discuss that with anyone but talking about other things has helped relieve pressure there and allowed me to deal with the things I need to deal with instead of having everything build up inside. I'd feel better if I could see a couple people I haven't seen for a long time that have always been really helpful but I haven't had a chance yet. Two good friends from work have been helping me out though. They've been great.

Other than the fact I'm not quite losing my mind anymore, things are pretty great. Its going great at both jobs and my business. I can't wait until our next photography event. I love shooting wedding pictures. They are so fun! Its going great at BL and other than the occasional shitty customer I still love going to work. My business is growing...slowly but its better than nothing. In August I'm going to Florida with a few friends and I can't wait to expand my business down there! I know...its Florida and we will be on the beach and I should enjoy a vacation but I can't pass up an opportunity to try to expand while I'm in a great city. That would make me stupid. Lets just hope I can get my meetings out of the way before all the crazy sunburn lines I'm sure I will get. haha.

I'm happy. I'm very happy. I still have the issues with the shitty support system and my father being an ass but I'm happy. I wish I could help some friends but sadly the ones I want to help most are the ones with problems I can't fix. I think thats why I want so badly to help them. I'll find a way someday. But as for now its time to catch up on a little sleep and then get ready for another exciting day at BL. Working 4-10 tomorrow...not my favorite shift but its a blessing to have a job.

We've got the vision, now let's have some fun.

No comments: