WOW I haven't posted in damn near forever.
The good news is you haven't missed anything. haha. My life is so boring....but I guess lets do an update...
I was impressed because my car didn't break down this month. Usually around the 18th-20th each month it decides not to start for whatever reason. I guess I got lucky.
I've been working a lot as always and going out with friends. I'm really loving these summer nights! Nothing has really changed at BL...of course. We have some new people and lost some others. Some people like me there a few hate me. I don't really care. I wasn't really that shy before working there but oh my I am really outgoing now! Love it.
My personal business is growing. Its growing slowly but any progress is great. I'm still quite optimistic and very excited about it. I'm really hoping to speed up my progress over the next month. We'll see how it goes I guess.
Tomorrow I get to call my doctor's office and see if I can get an appointment sometime soon. I have a twitch thing in my arm and its getting a lot worse. It doesn't hurt or anything its just really freaking annoying. I've had it since 7th grade and never done anything about it. I don't think its something that can be really easily fixed because I don't know how easy it will be to pinpoint the problem. I don't care if it gets fixed or not really...all I want is an answer for why my arm jerks up all the time. I almost smacked D the other day because of it. I couldn't help it, she was standing next to me and it just jerked up. Sometimes I can feel it coming and try to hold that arm down to stop it but a lot of times it comes out of no where and the whole arm yanks up. I hope they have an answer for me...if they do I'll update on it.
As for now...I'm pretty sure I'm going to go pass out. I've stayed up until 3 or 4 the past few days and I'm ready to catch up on that sleep.
You're already the voice inside my head, I miss you.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment