Wednesday, October 21, 2009

I Can Laugh All I Want

Well I have been MIA for awhile. But I'm back finally with some updates...nothing too exciting though.

The medicine I'm on is really frustrating me. As I've said it can make me quite irritable and its like as soon as I find out how to control that and get a good balance something random happens and I lose my temper. Its just annoying, but I'm getting better at it...slowly.

A couple weeks ago I went out of town for a business meeting. I had a great time. I went with some people I have made through the business. We went to Kansas City (it was freezing!) and we all kind of got closer as friends. Idk it was really nice. Because we would wake up and have breakfast together which I enjoyed just because it almost makes it like a little family. But we are all a little closer now which is good because we will be able to help each other more. While we were on our little trip I lost my license. NOT COOL! Most people know I drive a lot...I spend a nice portion of my day in my car. I've been without it for 11 days now haha. I'm going to go get a new one today before I go to work though. It makes me all paranoid when I drive now. But that will be fixed soon.

As far as work goes...nothing special is happening. I'm still getting some compliments on training and talking to my store manager more to help me move up. Thankfully though I don't have to kiss his ass or anything because he's a nice guy and has always liked me...I just try to find him more so we can talk. I know a higher position is opening up soon and I'm always wanting to mention it but I get nervous. But tomorrow I will work with him for a good 6 hours so hopefully I can work up the nerve to bring up the topic. I really need to say something soon though before he starts looking at other people.

That's all I have for now as far as updates go...not too exciting I know but that's my dull life. Until next time...

Inside I am still empty. So deep, that it didn't even bleed and catch me off guard.

No comments: