Well I haven again been MIA for quite awhile now. I don't know why but I just haven't been posting. I guess I will throw out some updates...
I forgot about my speeding ticket...NOT GOOD! My court date is coming up and I forgot to take my damn alive at 25 class. I am signed up for one though. But most likely my license will be suspended until I take that class which will be about 3 weeks. That's so not cool because I live a good 35 minutes from work. My bad. But maybe I will get lucky and they won't suspend it since I am signed up for a class. But my court date is on Friday the 13th...so I've already accepted that I'm totally screwed.
On the brighter side Friday is also my nephews first birthday!!! I'm so excited. Tomorrow I am going to go buy his gift. Its a table that does counting and ABC's and such things that will most likely drive his parents crazy until the batteries die but hey that's what aunts are for. =) Saturday we are having his party which is themed around the Backyardigans. If you haven't watched the cartoon, you shouldn't. haha. The songs will get stuck in your head and you will totally sing them at work. You have been warned! But I must say watching him dance to the songs is pretty entertaining.
There he is at a pumpkin patch. Cute little guy. He's getting good at posing for pictures...I guess when your mother is a photographer you get used to it pretty quick.
Uh random updates now because I'm bored...
-I'm doing this post because I locked myself out of my car and Te had to drop me off at my sister's place and now I can't go anywhere. Tomorrow I'm making two new copies of my key to give Te and D because obviously I'm not smart enough to bring my keys with me.
-I hurt my back wicked bad at work last night and couldn't hardly move for like 2 hours. That was some bullshit.
-I got super excited about Christmas and helped decorate our store. Its sad though because we are poor so we don't have nice decorations. We could buy more but when we do they just get stolen.
-Two nights ago a guy (who was clearly on something) came into work with a gun and was freaking out on me and a new girl. She about started crying because she thought we were going to die while I was trying to negotiate with him. Finally he left and went to Taco Bell to harass them for a cup of Sprite. He was crazy.
-DJ Hero is a damn fun game. Me and Te were playing it at a store and I about bought the game system and the game right there. haha. Good fun.
Well that's all I have for now. I will try not to wait so long before updating again...but we'll see.
And please pass me some memories.
I forgot about my speeding ticket...NOT GOOD! My court date is coming up and I forgot to take my damn alive at 25 class. I am signed up for one though. But most likely my license will be suspended until I take that class which will be about 3 weeks. That's so not cool because I live a good 35 minutes from work. My bad. But maybe I will get lucky and they won't suspend it since I am signed up for a class. But my court date is on Friday the 13th...so I've already accepted that I'm totally screwed.
On the brighter side Friday is also my nephews first birthday!!! I'm so excited. Tomorrow I am going to go buy his gift. Its a table that does counting and ABC's and such things that will most likely drive his parents crazy until the batteries die but hey that's what aunts are for. =) Saturday we are having his party which is themed around the Backyardigans. If you haven't watched the cartoon, you shouldn't. haha. The songs will get stuck in your head and you will totally sing them at work. You have been warned! But I must say watching him dance to the songs is pretty entertaining.
Uh random updates now because I'm bored...
-I'm doing this post because I locked myself out of my car and Te had to drop me off at my sister's place and now I can't go anywhere. Tomorrow I'm making two new copies of my key to give Te and D because obviously I'm not smart enough to bring my keys with me.
-I hurt my back wicked bad at work last night and couldn't hardly move for like 2 hours. That was some bullshit.
-I got super excited about Christmas and helped decorate our store. Its sad though because we are poor so we don't have nice decorations. We could buy more but when we do they just get stolen.
-Two nights ago a guy (who was clearly on something) came into work with a gun and was freaking out on me and a new girl. She about started crying because she thought we were going to die while I was trying to negotiate with him. Finally he left and went to Taco Bell to harass them for a cup of Sprite. He was crazy.
-DJ Hero is a damn fun game. Me and Te were playing it at a store and I about bought the game system and the game right there. haha. Good fun.
Well that's all I have for now. I will try not to wait so long before updating again...but we'll see.
And please pass me some memories.

No comments:
Post a Comment