Well I don't have much to update on but I thought I would anyway. What a great way to open a post and grab your attention right? But at least I'm honest.
Quick note, I'm at Panera Bread and they have amazing smoothies. The straws they give you are super obnoxious and massive but its ok because the smoothie is so darn tasty.
Anyway work is about the same...I start in the office Wednesday so that's fun. I'm excited to get to start something different. However, earlier this week i did make a HUGE mistake and cause quite a large problem. I might or might not have even cause they IRS to get involved...and by that I mean I definitely caused the IRS to get involved. YIKES! But thankfully because my boss likes me a lot I won't be in as much trouble as I could be in. It was a really small mistake but caused quite an interesting problem for us. My bad.
Things are good with the bf though which is always nice. Tomorrow we are going to dinner and a movie with a few close friends of mine so I'm excited about that. It will be really nice to be able to go out with them.
Well that was really all I had...I wasn't lying, I really didn't have anything to say. Hopefully next time I will have more...
Watching the shadows burning in the dark
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment