Well its been a bit since I've posted. Been busy with work and everything. Nothing has changed much and there's nothing exciting to add. I love working in the office at work. Its nice to be able to go in some days and not have to deal with people.
Having issues with my boyfriend though. I wont go into detail because I don't feel the need to on here, but hopefully it will clear up soon.
I decided to start playing the guitar...again. I stopped for awhile and then got a new one for Christmas. I thought that would motivate me because I really wanted to play again but I would always get bored easily. A few weeks ago I found my reason to keep me playing and I've been learning a lot of new songs. Its a good stress relief for me and its nice because a couple songs I don't even have to think about while I play and its relaxing. I also started writing songs again. Its another good stress relief. Now if only I could sing well then I'd be set!
I guess I will attempt to find something productive to do...for now anyway.
Are only getting taller now...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment