Sunday, April 26, 2009

The More I Traveled

So I lied. lol. What a great start to a blog. Anyway, in my last post I said that I would explain more about the business I have joined but I decided not to. I don't really care to explain it for everyone because I really only care to inform the people I wish to have join my team. There's no point in me wasting my time explaining it to everyone. However, if I decide that I would enjoy informing you about it, expect an email from me. :)

The good news is I did name my part finally haha. I was given a few different options and the choice to make it as original as I wanted but I didn't want to make it crazy or anything. I, your lovely neighborhood ginger, am the owner of Coleman Business Group. I was going to use my last name no matter what I just had to pick an ending. Since your team of other independent business owners help you with your own things I decided on business group. There is no I in team right? At least not in the English language.

I'm very excited to start this. Mostly because it is almost summer and I can really focus on it without having to worry about taking away from school. Plus in May there will be a new kit for me to buy to help get me going.

By the way today was great. Work was dead. Te was already at work when I got there and we got off at the same time so of course we had a party like all day. Minus a couple times we were about to smack someone. :) Well I have a lot to do so I guess I should be heading out.

The more I realized that fear makes strangers of people who should be friends.

No comments: