Well I went and saw my doctor Monday. They have a few guesses so far. I didn't see my actual doctor but I did get to see his assistant (who is freaking amazing I seriously don't know how she is so smart.) Her main focus is seizures. Which would suck really bad. They are running some tests my blood but I'm waiting for those results. Next Monday I have to take off work because I have to go see a specialist. That doctor (Dr.L) is going to run a muscle and nerve test on my right arm. Then I have to make an appointment for some seizure tests.
I'm so not thrilled about this whole deal. I am glad to be moving closer to an answer but knowing I could be having seizures makes me nervous. I mean I had thought of it before talking to my doctor...but I guess having her bring it up moves it more to the front of everything.
But I have a fun weekend planned. Me and little KL are heading to Indy for a concert Friday. Woo! So I get Friday and Saturday off. I guess I will wait to start worrying until Monday about that other stuff. Time to get ready for work.
No end and no beginning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment