Friday, July 31, 2009

Don't Ask Me What's Wrong

TGIF! This week has kind of sucked. But some parts have been kind of great. How does that happen?

I haven't posted for awhile because I haven't had anything new. My neurologist FINALLY sent over the results to my doctor so we can figure out where to go next. That only took her over two weeks. I mean seriously wtf she had them for two weeks but wouldn't send them over and it put everything to a stop. But now I have an EEG scheduled for Monday. I'd usually wish for a normal result but I kind of want something to show up so I can know whats going on. Time to play the waiting game again.

I've been looking forward to today all week. I have the day off (WOO) and I'm going to a great party tonight. We decided that we are long overdue for a crazy night. Even if we just sat and did nothing me, Te, and D would have a great time but when you toss in a few other people we know its going to be ridiculous. Plus there is a lot of food involved so we are all excited about that too. haha.

Now I need to go pick up my check, run a few places, and find something productive to waste my time on until the party. =)

Ask me what's right and I'ma tell you what's life.

No comments: