I love my friends. I don't know where I'd be right now without them. All my friends have been great but Te and D get me out of bed every day. With the stress of everything thats going on and some other things I just don't want to get out of bed sometimes. I want to just lay in the dark and be alone but then I get some random text that they just stepped in dog crap or tripped over a shadow and have to laugh. They've also been great about watching over me. I've lost a little weight recently because I haven't been eating. I'm not really sick...I just don't want to. I've been like this for about 2 weeks. I only eat because I know I should but I can hardly choke food down. Its hard to tell myself to eat of I'm not hungry because usually that would be bad but if I haven't ate for a day and a half I know I need something. But Te and D have been taking care of me and making sure I eat at least a little something if I'm working. I love those girls.
I'm waiting on my test results from my EEG. I'm really hoping they call Monday. They said it would take about a week and that would be a week exactly so I'm going to be staring at my phone all day. But for now I will just try to keep busy and let the days past as fast as they can.
I only have to work 5 more days and then I will be getting sunburns on the lovely beaches of Florida! I'm stoked...I need this vacation bad. Its going to be amazing. Hell yes. Sleep is also amazing and I think I need to go refresh my memory on what that is right now.
This territory is dangerous. I'll probably end up back at start. I'll be back in line with my broken heart.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment