Well I'm back from Florida. I had a great time but got a pretty good sunburn on my last day there. It hurts but it was worth it. We spent most of our time shopping in the little beach stores and enjoying the beautiful weather on the beach. We did get to enjoy a nice little tropical storm that took out our power for awhile but it was late at night/early morning so it didn't interrupt our day. But for the most part we had a pretty good time.
I had a few issues down there with my arm and head. One time was really bad and kind of scary. I see my new neurologist Thursday. I'm curious to see what he will want to do next.
I should have more to say about my trip but right now I don't. I'm starting to get one of my headaches which isn't good. It kind of hit me out of nowhere. I'm going to go lay down and maybe tomorrow I will actually give details on what we did on the trip.
And so I'm hiding what I'm feeling
But I'm tired of holding this inside my head
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment