Ok so I should be sleeping but I'm not. I wanted to do a quick update before I leave for Florida.
We finally got the EEG back on Wednesday. It came back normal. I'm disappointed. I mean its great news because that means its not seizures and I can still drive, but its just frustrating. I just want them to figure it out and be done. On the 27th I meet my new neurologist. I hope I like him and he knows his stuff so we can get this show on the road. Though I am still concerned about it I'm going to try to relax this week on my vacation. I'd prefer not to worry or even think about it much while I'm burning in the beautiful Florida sun. (That makes it sound like that state has a different sun than us...but I guess you know what I mean.)
I have to be up in about 4 and a half hours and here I am. haha. I'm stoked and have too much energy to sleep. Plus I have been closing a lot at work so my sleep schedule is on thirds shift which is not much fun. I'm driving my sister R's SUV down. I've already decided she won't be getting it back. haha I love it. I'm all about SUVs. She has an '05 (I think) Trail Blazer. She can pry the keys from my cold, dead fingers. lol. But I guess I should get going. I need to check everything again to make sure I'm all set and then try to fall asleep asap which won't happen. I'll be sure to post when I get back and maybe even put up a few pictures of my burnt self. =)
The only one that makes me laugh.
Sad and it’s not fair how you take advantage of the fact that
I love you beyond the reason why and it just ain’t right
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment