I hate when I find out I've screwed something up for myself. It really pisses me off.
Anyway I've been tagged so I guess I will go ahead and do it...dangit.25 things you may or may not know about me...sigh...
1. The blinds over the windows in my room are duct taped shut.
2. I accidentally pepper sprayed myself once. It hurts. Bad.
3. I'm terrified of becoming a failure but I think I will be.
4. My bass guitar's name is Larry.
5. When I was starting school it took me forever to figure out my middle name(Michelle). I couldn't remember how many L's were in it.
6. Even though I like it, I would quit my current job in a heartbeat to be a guard tech somewhere. I'm not very good but if a school was desperate enough I'd be there. lol. I miss it so much.
7. Riding with me in my car is pretty much a party. Even by myself I sing and dance.
8. When I get really mad I start laughing hysterically. This is a sign that people should not be around me because when I stop laughing again I'm about to snap.
9. When I was little I was jealous of my oldest sister because she had dark brown hair and I wanted my hair that color. I swore I'd dye it one day.
10.Some days I just drive around Evansville for hours alone because I don't want to go home.
11. I don't type the correct way but I still type pretty fast. Its weird.
12. I HATE being called Kate. Its the only version of my name that I don't like or use. I go by Kathryn, Katie, Kat and occasionally Kathy even though I don't understand that one.
13. I love hugging people.
14. I used to hate being in a smoky place but now I like it because it reminds me of my grandmother.
15. I have almost identical scars on my hands even though they were cut from two totally different things.
16. My birthmark looks like a bird taking a crap in mid flight.
17. I can't sleep with my closest open. Its not a phobia...it just annoys me so bad I can't stop thinking about it. I always close it before I leave the house too.
18. I'm now terrified of being in another car accident after being injured badly in one the summer before my junior year.
19. I would never live in Chicago but it is my favorite place to visit and walk around. Yes, walk around. I love the big crowds and tall buildings.
20. I would probably pierce my ears in more spots and maybe my nose but my mom would freak...even though I don't need her permission. Plus I can only have two for work and I already have them.
21. I never wear shorts outside my house. The last time I did was a guard practice in 07.
22. I hate my smile.
23. I'm in a good mood if I have put someone else in a good mood. If I haven't made someone smile yet that day I'm probably in a bad mood.
24. I forced myself into a slightly higher position at work. Long story but basically I'm damn sneaky. lol
25. People think I am afraid of sticky things. I'm not. I just hate having sticky things on me. I can't stand the feeling. Its not like I'm going to cry or have a damn panic attack. Its just annoying.
Well there you go. Some people may know some or none or all. I don't know. At least I did it. I'm off to go have a little talk with my bank about their screwing my account up again. Its on bitches.
Find comfort in pain.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment