Friday, February 20, 2009

There are Times However, and This is One of Them

I have nothing to write about but I've been slacking so I'm doing a post. I need to start on a paper, but that's not going to happen.

The manager at work that I don't get along with is trying to get me fired I think. But the store manager, hiring manager, and every other supervisor and manager does like me so I'm not that worried. She is honestly the only person that works there (that has talked to me) that has an issue. But there is only one or two people there who actually almost like her. Who is the problem here?

Well tonight I got out of work. I'm just sitting at home enjoying a nice relaxing night by myself. The rest of my family went to a funeral out of town but I couldn't go because I had classes I couldn't miss today. Since I was going to be on my own I decided to fix a nice dinner. I'm usually not around for dinner and just make a quick sandwich after I get home. I spent too much money on buying the ingredients tonight but that's alright. It was damn good. lol. We all like to enjoy a nice meal from time to time, and to be quite honest I kick ass at cooking. Maybe not everything but some dishes I can rock. haha.

I was kind of looking forward to this time alone but now I kind of want to get out. I'm considering just driving around. I think I might. I mean I'd still be having my me time...I'd just not be stuck inside. I do believe I just thought of something to do...guess that means I should go get ready and head out. =)

When even being right feels wrong.

No comments: