Friday, February 6, 2009

I Think We Got Off on the Wrong Foot...

LETS VENT!

So there is a manager, M, at work that no one likes. lol. She's really rude and complains all the time. Its annoying and just puts everyone else in a bad mood. I've tried to be nice to her but its just wasted effort. There is always a problem. The other night I thought I was going to slap her. It was really busy at work when it was time for me to go home so even though I was off the clock I started helping people bag groceries, run the u-scans, and do price checks. Te was running the u-scans at the time but then one the cashiers had a major issue and she had to go take care of it (because M was no where to be found) so while she helped them I ran the u-scans for her (I'm so nice). It took about ten minutes to correct the problem at the register. (we later found out that cashier had accidentally rang up 400 cans of corn...How? we have no idea) After fixing the corn dilemma, me and Te divided the u-scans up because there were so many people. (I worked almost a full hour off the clock...whats that about? but I feel bad leaving them when its crazy because it sucks if you are the one being left)

After it finally slowed down, I was standing there talking to Te because no one was at the u-scans. Well, M finally decided to make her grand entrance and came up and told me I was being a distraction. I might have snapped on her. I was like 'Are you freaking kidding me? You've been sitting in the break room on your phone sipping a Ski, while I do YOUR job! Te had to fix something on one of the registers so I had to help out because you refuse to answer a damn page! Don't tell me I'm being a distraction when no one is even here to help and I'm the one actually helping them instead of you. You always find a way to magically disappear when its busy and suddenly go deaf when there is a page for you. Do not tell me I'm distracting anyone when I've been working off the clock for almost an hour now.' I was pissed and Te was too but she was just looking at me like...whoa. lol

So M told the store manager hoping to get me in trouble. But I saw him today, after he'd been told and he didn't say anything about it. She also tried to have another manager talk to me but she didn't do it either. lol. They like me more. M didn't talk to me today. lol.

She so needs to be fired. I've had to apologize a few times to customers for her rude behavior. She's a manager! I can understand another cashier being rude or courtesy clerk or something but one of the managers? That's just sad. They said they were going to call and complain. I encouraged them. lol. I felt bad for like....5 minutes today for basically yelling at her that night. But then I found out she tried to get me in trouble with the store manager and I was all fired up again. lol. I did try to be nice again today though. I don't like having problems with people at work (even though everyone at work hates her) I feel bad because she is very not liked...but she brings that shit on herself. I tried and she just doesn't like anyone so whatever. Everyone else there gets along with me though so I know it isn't my fault. lol. I don't care what she thinks.

Damn that pisses me off...I did her job for an hour while she sat on her fat ass and hid in the break room and I'm a distraction. If she wasn't a manager she would have met my right hand so fast. I wanted to just slap the hell out of her.

That's all you got, lady. Two wrong feet in fucking ugly shoes.

No comments: