Well Wicked was, as always, amazing. Our seats were really close to the stage, it was freaking awesome. I could go through and break down what I thought of each characters performance, but you'd die of boredom and I don't want that. I didn't like a couple of the people in this group, but even though they weren't the greatest (greatest being the original cast...closest to greatest now is the Chicago cast to me) I still enjoyed it.
I just felt the need to inform the people who read this that it was in fact fantastic. Loved it. And bought a new wicked shirt. :D I can't wait to have everything from the Oz Dust Boutique. lol. Its my new goal. The shirt I bought is a black zip up hoodie...it was $65. I kind of almost had a stoke. Its a shame I think its worth it. I'm going to go broke, but at least I'll have a totally unnecessary amount of Wicked items. :) Its time for bed. Work in the morning, boo. haha.
Lemons and melons and pears.
Oh my!
(that line cracks me up sorry. lol)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment