Some days I just don't understand one of my sisters.
One is very smart. She's got a lot of bills and has trouble making ends meet, but she works hard and saves what money she can and stuff like that. The other...well she doesn't think so much before doing things. She got an apartment with her boyfriend who she fought with. They broke up and now she's having issues with bills, has no food (with the exception of some butter) and today she thinks she wants to buy a dodge charger. I don't even know what to say to her except what the hell are you thinking? She has a tv she pays 300 a month on (rent to own thing. its a damn nice tv) school loans, medical bills, and her little dog to take care of and she wants to buy that. I just don't get it.
Well I totally got called a bitch by a customer the other day. That was fun. I don't care who but someone better be proud of me for controlling my temper. I was working u-scans and just walked away and then said have a nice day when she was leaving. I'll keep the mean comments I had in my head to myself. But damn...I happen to think for the most part I'm pretty damn pleasant. lol. I mean if you piss me off you are in trouble but I wasn't mad at the time and was actually in a good mood (I'd just gotten to work and Te and D were working) But I tried not to let it bother me. People come in there all the time ready to make a scene about anything. Little did she know my fist was about to make a scene on her face. haha. I was so pissed and Te was on lunch so I didn't have anyone to back me up with the mean glares haha.
Who is way too excited to sleep in tomorrow? THIS GIRL! haha.
You'll see my smile looks out of place.
If you look closer it's easy to trace
the tracks of my tears.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment