If I worked as hard on school as I did summer plans I'd graduate next semester. lol. Don't get me wrong I do work hard with my school stuff, I've just been making lovely summer plans as well. I can't wait!
So first I plan on working. Like a lot. I know this hardly sounds fun but what isn't more fun about having more money and less worries about paying things off? Then, in July, a concert! Woot! No Doubt got back together and they are going on tour with Paramore. They will be stopping in Noblesville, Indiana and that's where I'll be! Me and a friend got really excited about No Doubt reuniting (and touring with Paramore. its perfect) so we went ahead and got a pre sale code and bought them this morning! A month and a few days after the concert I'll be packing up with a couple best friends and heading to Destin, Florida for a week. How excited am I? VERY! lol. My friend's grandfather has a timeshare there. We already booked it and its right on the beach. AHH I'm so excited!
The best part is that all these things have to happen. They aren't like plans that can change or people can back out. The only one subject to change is work. (Who knows what the one crazy manager will do to get me out) I have a job so I have to work, we already bought the tickets for the concert so we have to go, and we already booked the timeshare. I'm loving this! I can't wait.
KL is joining in on my strange level of excitement. When we heard about the concert, she was the one who said we had to go. haha. Oh I love it! The concert is outside..and even though it will be probably be scorching hot we are totally cool with it.
This weekend I'm going to state prelims for winter guard. I'm looking forward to that a lot. And next week is my spring break. I'm not doing anything special for it other than enjoying Monday and Wednesday off. (Mondays and Wednesdays are the only days I don't work.) I'm averaging about 35 hours a week now. Talk about exhausting with school! Even though I complain sometimes, I do enjoy it. But not as much as I will enjoy this summer! =)
But they never could catch us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment