Tuesday, March 31, 2009

And If You Not From Here Then You Can Walk It Out

Well so far I like the service desk. The only part that isn't much fun is being stuck in a little box all day when I'm used to walking around more and talking to every one. Answering the phone kind of sucks too because the one I'm usually next to is quiet and its hard to hear the other person. I'm usually giggling about something too so I stutter. By the way...we get some really weird calls.

I've finally got all my papers for school caught up. I didn't even realize I was on schedule until about two days ago when I was trying to decide what I needed to stress about most to get things done in order and had nothing. I haven't had that for months and didn't know what to do with myself. So I made fun of people on fmylife.com lol. So productive...

Small vent. I hate when people judge someone they don't know. I hate when someone talks to a person for five minutes and even when that person is trying to be nice they still get tagged as an ass. I really don't like it when this opinion is being aimed at a friend of mine. I didn't ask what your opinion of them was so shush. (that was the nicest I've ever shut the fuck up ever. and now its ruined) People know I'm really defensive about friends so why would they tell me that? That is asking for some ginger wrath to be unleashed. You're stupid.

and you not hood if you don't know what I'm talking bout
I'm so hood. (lol obviously)

1 comment:

Megs said...

oh goodness Katie. Hope all is well! Havent seen or heard from you in a while!!