Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Crazy Night

I wish I could take naps. For some reason once I'm up in the morning that's it. It doesn't matter how tired I am. I can't take a nap. Sucks. Today I am super tired. Last night my oldest sister was feeling bad so I stayed up with her. She started feeling bad around 10 but it didn't get too bad until about 11:30. (btw for anyone who doesn't know she is 6 months pregnant) Finally at 1:30 this morning she called whoever was working the emergency line her doctor gave her. That lady was supposed to have the doctor call Nikki right back. We waited an hour. No call. That dumb skank. Then me and Fonzo (her husband) took her to the emergency room. She couldn't stand up straight cause her back was cramped up really bad. At about 3 they started running tests to try to figure out the problem. She finally got some pain medication a little after 4. They aren't sure when they will release her.

They said right now Bryce (her baby) is fine. They check his heartbeat often to make sure hes doing ok. However most of the time he is moving around so much they can't keep him still to get a decent reading. They can still hear it though and as long as hes still being active everything is good.

I need sleep. Fonzo had to work at 7 so we came back to their place at 5 and slept while my mom stayed with Nikki. I fell asleep at 6. Then I got back up at 8 and went back to the hospital so she had someone with her because my mom had to work. I came back a little after 1. My mom was worried so she took off work for the rest of the day so she's with her now. I thought I'd try to get some sleep but I guess that's not going to happen. Damn. Maybe I'll just go ahead and go back to the hospital.

No comments: