That's right. Two posts today. I'm getting crazy now!
My sister is doing better. She was able to go home and is on some meds so she's been sleeping a lot which I'm sure is good. Bryce is still kicking and moving around a bunch so that's good. Hopefully she keeps getting better and doesn't have to go back to the hospital.
I think I freaked my mom out today. We were talking about my major and my thoughts on a minor. After talking for a bit I just started crying. I guess lack of sleep and stress just wore me out. I'm tired of being looked at like I'm an idiot because I chose Social Work. Seriously...WHATS THE FUCKING PROBLEM?! Its what I'm going to do and anyone who has a negative comment can just blow it out their ass. I'm not an idiot. I could have gone into something else but I didn't want to. Get over it. I know I've bitched about this a few times already, but it happens everyday! I seriously get it everyday! Why do people suck so bad! Gosh. My family (except Nikki and my mom) all look at me and treat me like I am the dumbest person they know. Its because of the major. I tell them my major and they all say "Oh...really? Why? There are much better things you could do with you life." I'm sorry I thought I said I chose Social Work...they must have heard drug dealer. They sound about the same I guess.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Oh yes, because you know we Social Workers really have to have some other means of income other than our daily job...so drug dealer comes in handy. Haha...KIDDING!! :) Social Work is more of a rewarding job than it is a money-making job. We get to help people change their lifestyles, some in ways they never thought possible. And when they thank you and let you know how much they appreciate all of your help, it just reassures that feeling of why you do what you do.
So, basically, it's your life and you can do whatever you want to do with it. Everyone else should be supportive of you no matter what. They should actually be very proud of you because the profession you are choosing is the most selfless profession there is out there! And damnit, Im standing by that! So hang in there! Because they are your family, and they should support you no matter what!!!!
Post a Comment