Thursday, July 31, 2008

Serene

So, I never went to sleep last night. Kind of makes me sad. I enjoy sleep. I tried to go to sleep but couldn't and then I just got bored so I got up. Damn. I was looking forward to it. lol. So now its 6:44 and I'm still bored and I hate when this happens. Its probably going to take me forever to write this because I keep getting distracted. Or it may not take long at all because I don't actually have anything to say other than I'd really enjoy some friggen sleep. Okay I'm over it. For now.

So this is random but that's okay. I'm almost afraid to play one of my guitars. lol. One time I was playing it and one of the strings needed to be tightened for the tuning on specific song I was playing, and I tightened it just a little bit too much and the string broke and smoked me in the face. It left a wicked mark that went across my eye...kind of like that one lion in The Lion King (lol) but that's really what it looked like. So, anyway I don't play that one much. Good thing I have another. If I lose an eye playing the guitar...wow. FAIL. Someone just come punch me in the face if I ever do though. I won't see it coming anyway.

Well I guess that random information pretty much takes care of it for now. I may post one later tonight if anything happens that's worth getting on. Or if I feel the need to tell another completely random story. Who knows.

No comments: