I think one of these days I'm going to have a breakdown. Everyday I'm reminded by my father that I'm not only a horrible person but a dumbass and a waste. I don't get it. I honestly don't get it. I've always got good grades. I'm enrolled in college. I have plans and goals for myself. I've never been arrested or in any real trouble. I won't lie and pretend I'm perfect. I've gone to parties and drank and stuff but he doesn't even know about that. haha. Hell even if he did it wouldn't matter.
I just don't understand. I have very low self esteem and being constantly told that I am worthless and stupid has never really helped. I think I'm slowly starting to believe him everyday. No matter how much I try to convince myself that he's wrong I can't help but believe him. Damn.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment