Don't pay attention to the title. lol. Its from south park. Classy show.
Well today was fun I guess.
I got to wake up early so me and a friend could leave at 7:40 to drive a little over 2 hours to cheer on our friends in a high school marching band. I should have known the drive there wouldn't go perfect when my friend got in the car and we realized we didn't have directions (my printer is broken so she said she'd do it but either way we had nothing) So she ran back inside and write them out real fast and then we left. We made it to the town just fine. After that we were only lost for an hour. lol. But we got there eventually. I now have a sunburn. Only on the left side. Left side of my face, neck, and left arm. Its lovely. Not to mention the slight tan line have from my bangs. Its pure hotness. The band did great by the way. They placed first and get to move on. Yay. Looks like another party next weekend. :)
When we were about to head home we got in the car and I asked my friend for the directions, but she lost them. lol. I was like wow we fail. So we followed other people we knew and when we lost them we guessed on which turns to make and we made it home eventually. lol. It wasn't that hard but after driving around that city for an hour before the competition we had trouble remembering which roads were the right ones and which directions to go on them. hehe.
I thought the whole being totally lost thing was funny. Last winter me and AB had gone to a few winter guard competitions together and on our way to one we got VERY lost. It was funny. We got lost for about half an hour before the competition and about an hour after the competition. lol. In the exact same place. I still swear while we were at the competition they switched around were some of those damn buildings were. We had to pull over and look at street maps at least twice. Damn we are awesome. That was somewhere in Indy. I'm not sure where though, all I remember was some creepy guy trying to give us directions (which got us there but made us drive like 5 miles out of the way to get there. We had seen an easier way but just took his advice in case we were wrong...cause we had been wrong for like 20 minutes by that time.)
My face hurts. Just the left side though. Minus the area of my forehead that my bangs covered. I hate sunburns. This is only my third one this year! That's pretty kick ass for me! Usually from April through September I have one like every other day. lol. I had one in April, one in September, and today. If you knew how bad I burn you'd be excited to hear this news. I'm so gonna get skin cancer one day. But I'll make it look cool. I make everything look cool. Not really but I can pretend.
Well I'm kind of tired so I think I am going to go to bed. Tomorrow should be a fun day. Can't wait. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment