Today has been rather shitty. I've dealt with shitty people, I'm in a shitty mood, and classes were shitty. I want to go home. I want to go home, be in the darkness of my room, and just lay in bed. I'm so fed up with certain people right now. I'm filled with so much anger right now about so many things that I'm not even angry.
I don't get people. I just don't fucking get them. I stand up for my friends if someone is talking about them. I help them with stuff. I cheer them up if something is wrong. I do all kinds of shit for them and for what? Because for the most part they all end up turning around on me and being a complete ass. Yesterday I almost punched one of my good friends. I almost hit her with full intentions of breaking something in her face. Teeth, nose, I didn't care. I don't understand why people start acting like complete bitches for no reason. I haven't done a damn thing but suddenly I'm being treated like an ass.
Why do almost all of my the people I choose as friends do this? Not all but a lot of them. I know its not all my fault (I may take some blame but not all of it) because I've had some friends I've known for over half my life and they don't act this way. Why is it that just when people should start being mature they become more childish everyday? Don't get me wrong I don't have some ridiculous idea that all the friends I have now I will have forever, because I know that isn't true (and right now I'm hoping for it) but damn...is it too much to ask for some freaking maturity?
I may not think I'm a good person sometimes, but I am a damn good friend. And that's not something I've ever questioned. I would do more for my friends than some people would do for their own family. So to those of you 'friends' who think otherwise about me, Fuck Off. I don't need or want your bullshit in my life and I'm done with you. You've pushed me to my edge, and I'm about to break.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment