Its Friday!!!
Woo!
I'm all about this weekend. Tomorrow is Semi-state for the band. I'm looking forward to seeing them. Hopefully they will have another successful day. I have to ride with my freaking parents up there though. Shoot me. AND we are picking up my mom's friend PS. Take me now lord. PLUS we are stopping to pick up her son. Shit. I'm sure it won't be so bad. Of course NS will be talking too fast for me and I'll just have to smile and nod but we haven't seen each other for awhile so I guess we should have a lot to catch up on. Well I guess if I feel like jumping out of the vehicle at any time I'll just start texting everyone in my phone. Maybe it won't be so bad. Who am I kidding? It will be ridiculous.
Tonight there is a hockey game!!!!! I freaking love hockey! I haven't been able to go to a game for a long time. As you can tell I'm very excited. Tonight's game is a preseason charity game. Its between the Evansville IceMen and the USI Ice Eagles. This will be the IceMen's first time playing. They just got started this year. Most of them came from USI and played on their team. (I say their team however the USI Ice Eagles are not actually associated with the school like the university's basketball or other sports teams. Some students actually started that hockey team and just use the university's name so they can compete) The IceMen aren't an NHL team obviously. They are on the same level as the Evansville Otters are to baseball. If that makes any sense.
I have a cousin who plays for the IceMen now. He was one of the starters of the Ice Eagles. Anyone who ever attended one game during the first five years the Ice Eagles played would most likely know him. He was well known for his temper and beating the shit out of players on the other team. lol. Its so entertaining. Oh and he was also captain and (depending on which year it was and his position) scored a lot of goals for them but who cares about that part. lol. You'd think since he has such a bad temper on the ice he'd be a real jackass but he's actually really nice and goofy. You'd never know it was the same person. But then again most hockey players are that way. I could have played hockey. I would have been on an Evansville girls team except it costs ohhhh something around way too much. I may love playing hockey but screw the costs.
Well I'm off to see about possibly switching up that driving situation tomorrow. hehe. If I'm lucky I get to drive myself (possibly with a friend) and then get to ride home with BE. Woo! I may piddle myself with excitement if it works out. Or maybe I won't. We'll just have to wait and see. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment