I’ve been tagged! So, here we go. You write statements to 20 different people and you don’t say who they go to. Sounds pretty simple. Let’s see how this goes…(good luck guessing which one is for you)
1. I miss you everyday. I’m constantly surrounded by reminders of you but I do it by choice. You were a great person and I never want to forget even one detail. Some of them are fading now because you’ve been gone for a few years, but hopefully the ones I still have will stay with me forever.
2. You are like an episode of House. If something medical can go wrong with you, it does. However, you usually find a way to joke about it. You’ve gone through a lot of crap in your life but you don’t let anything hold you back. You are one of the strongest people I know and I love you.
3. You piss me off daily. Daily. You’ve told me I’m a terrible person. You’ve told me I’ll never amount to shit. That’s all just fine and dandy though because I’m going to prove you wrong one day. It will be fun.
4. Oh you silly goose. I hate you so much. I would never truly wish bad things on a person but…damn you are pushing it! Thank you for teaching me the true meaning of the word hate. I look forward to the day I never have to hear about you again.
5. You are my tiniest friend but you have the biggest heart. I’ve known you for 13 years and we still have yet to have even a small disagreement. You are one of my best friends and I don’t know what I’d do without you. You make me smile and I love you!
6. You make me angry. A lot. However, you do have good qualities and despite the numerous amount of times you have pissed me off, you are still a good friend…at times. I know you care, you just have a jacked up way of showing it.
7. You’ve brightened the last 7 years of my life! You have always been a great friend. We’ve bickered and fought before but its impossible to stay mad at each other. Let’s face it; we may as well have been sisters. I love you crazy!
8. You taught me to believe in myself, to be confident, and never give up. You have helped through more things than you know. You are one of the strongest people I know and I really admire you. You are just a great person and I’m thankful everyday because I know you. I love you.
9. Oh my we have had some issues. But I still love you. It doesn’t matter how mad you may be at me (or how mad I am at you) you’ve always been there for me no matter what. I may not get to see you very often but you are one of my best friends and I think I’d go crazy without you. You’ve always had my back even if you were angry with me and I’m glad I have someone like you who is willing to stand up for me when others won’t.
10. You confuse me. Some days we get along great. Some days…not so much. I kind of thought you were a good friend but when it really comes down to it you aren’t. I don’t get you.
11. You are freaking insane. However, you are the good insane. I love being around you because you are goofy as hell (assuming hell is quite goofy at times) and you always put me in a good mood. I haven’t seen you in a long time but thankfully I have enough of our lovely memories to fill in the gaps. Lol. I love you, you crazy, crazy person.
12. Most days…I think I am going to kill you. One of these days it might happen. I don’t hate you yet, but you are really getting there. I’m fed up with your constant bullshit and I really, really hope you start getting the hints that you are about to push me over my edge. You of all people should not want to do that.
13. You are a really good friend. We may not get to hang out much but its always a lot of fun when we do. You’ve done things that you know I disagree with but I still think you are a good person. You just got caught in up some bad things. I don’t care, I still think you are great. I love you…and the nickname you gave me that will haunt me forever. Lol
14. I miss you. All the time. I’m still in denial that you’re gone. I do my best to not acknowledge your death right now because I can’t stand the thought. I guess its supposed to get easier in time because that’s what everyone says. Its never gotten easier for anyone else I’ve lost so I don’t expect it to be that way for you. I love you and I can’t wait to see you again some day.
15. You were one of the happiest people I knew. You were always laughing or smiling and doing something goofy and I miss that. I know that I probably wouldn’t see you much anymore since we aren’t in high school, but I would have given anything for you to have seen our senior year. I miss you big guy.
16. You are my best friend. We’ve fought…oh my have we fought! But you are still there for me anytime I need someone. You always put me in a good mood and I’d do anything for you. Your stubbornness may irritate me sometimes, but its just another reason I love you and I don’t know where I’d be without you around to keep me in line.
17. I miss your face. Lol. I don’t get to see you as often as I’d like. You are one of my best guy friends. I really get irritated with you sometimes but I still love you. You are too goofy and fun to stay mad at!
18. You are you. What can I say? You are a great friend and sometimes we don’t get to talk for months but when we do get to see each other again its like we never missed anything. You’re probably my best guy friend. You know me well enough to finish my thoughts. Sometimes I just look at you and you know what I’m thinking. However, other times I may drop 50 hints and you still can’t catch on. Lol but I still love you anyway.
19. You are stubborn. Oh my gosh you are so damn stubborn. You think you are mature and all grown up or whatever, but you still have a lot to learn. You shouldn’t judge people before you get to know them. You’ve lost your chance to know a great person and if you knew that, you’d regret it everyday.
20. You are so damn funny. For over two years now you have kept me and my friends very entertained…and I don’t even have words for you. Keep up the good work. Lol
Well now I think I will finish carrying out my duty...I'm tagging Megs and Corinne. So get busy! lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Okay...so did you write about me? Because Im not really sure if you did or not! :) haha...Im gonna say yes, and I think I might know which one it is...but Im not positive! Hope things are going alright!
I did write about you. :) you're welcome to take a guess at which is you if you'd like. I may not tell you but you can guess. lol.
You can probably figure out a few others as well. :)
Im gonna say number 8?? Or maybe Im just really hoping that I have had that much of an impact on your life?? :) hehe. And yeah, I think I can guess number 7...is it Britni?
I am working on my tag by the way...it takes a minute to do! It's really long! :)
:D
Post a Comment