Sunday, October 12, 2008

Saturdays Can Be Bitches

So 2008 has been the most suck ass year ever. Or at least in the past 18 years.

Had an issue Saturday night involving a friend's house. Won't really say anything about that though cause that's her and her fam's personal business. Quick summary of the event: it was very not good.

*I edited this part. I had a nicer and much shorter version of this up but Megs asked me to post the first version I typed so I put it up for her* Saturday was apparently fun for some other children. By fun I mean not fun. And by children I mean a 30 something year old man who needs to fuck off. DM, I hate you more than you can imagine. I strongly dislike people sometimes. I don't hate people often. Except you, because you are a pompous son of a bitch who seriously needs to be set in his place. One day you will get what you deserve and I can't wait to see it. Don't be giving other people shit just because they are better than you and actually know how to run a guard. Call me a fucking liar, I don't give a shit. Everyone knows you are full of it. I don't care though because your opinion doesn't matter anyway. Honestly, in my opinion you are a worthless, waste of a person . You act like a little kid all the time and you are a jackass to everyone. You try to act like a punk ass all the time just because you think people think you are gay because you are a guard director. First of all you have a wife so that should be good enough, and second it doesn't matter because some people think you are gay anyway. You are joke as a guard instructor. How can you say someone else is a bad instructor when they took the guard that you ran into the ground and built them back up to be at least one of the best from the south in a year? She made a guard who actually won awards and wasn't just laughed at when they came out to perform like you had made them. No experience? Bullshit you little two-faced bitch you wouldn't know experience if it bit you in the ass. But I guess someone with 'experience' wouldn't care if their guard was a joke and someone with 'experience' doesn't even have to show up to run practices, right? Someone with what you call experience is also known as an embarrassment to the school you work for. You're a pathetic piece of shit and you better start watching your ass cause sooner or later you'll be pissing off the wrong people. To give you a hint it will be sooner because everyone, besides the girls that you have lied to for 2 or so years, hates you.

To the three who had to deal with his childish bullshit, kudos. I respect all of you, and always have. Now I do even more. One I’ve known for 7 and a half years, one for about 2 years, and the last one for less than a year; however, I think all three of you are great. I don’t get to really see any of you or talk to you guys very much anymore though I wish I could. I honestly don’t have a bad thing to say about any of you. You guys awesome for real.

I know I wrote this as if the people I mentioned would actually be reading it but they won't be. lol. Maybe one of them. However I had things to say and its easier to say as if I was actually talking to them because I'm more of a face to face conversation person. haha. I guess that's all I have. I'm off to find new ways of avoiding all the homework I have due. =)

3 comments:

Megs said...

Thanks!! I tried to remain the adult in the situation. I think it worked rather nicely :)

Megs said...

ha...wow. I knew you had words...but didnt know you could get that violent. :) However, one of these days he is going to piss off the wrong person. And I will probably be there laughing. :)

Katie said...

haha yes yes he tends to bring out the best in me! And I'm sure you know that isnt even my full opinion. lol