Well its about damn time. I finally got a new job. The interview was a real hoot. After all the questions she had for me and other such things she wrapped the interview up in an almost enjoyable way...she flat told me I got the job because I'm not trashy. Yay for my not so trashiness? I knew she'd hire me anyway because we kind of knew each other but I just enjoyed her reason. Its "...because you're not trashy like most of the people who work here or come in here. Oh and you seem nice and could probably do the job too I guess." Cute, right? lol I thought so. She went on for like 5 minutes about the trashy stuff and I was like wow this is fabulous. Oh well I don't care. Hell if they want to pay me to scan some items and not be trashy I'm cool with that.
Well I'm bored. I think I am going to go write one of my papers. Or maybe do some research for a different paper. Or maybe do the homework that's actually due tomorrow. Or maybe say screw it all and just go to sleep. :) I think I like that last one the most...
Or maybe none of those now because NS just caught me on an instant messenger. He likes to talk...a lot. I can't keep up with him in conversations. He makes me feel like I'm mentally slow because he talks too fast for my brain to process sometimes. lol. I have no idea what we are talking about right now but he keeps laughing so I just laugh with him. lol. Well I'm off to attempt my escape. Wish me luck!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment