I wouldn’t be any good if I didn’t have fun, you know, the kind of fun a person has on Outward Bound, killing yourself so that afterward you feel great. That’s what we’re talking about here, the kind of travail that brings reward.”
I stole that from a book. I happened to be reading it at the same time winter guard was canceled my senior year. Made me laugh. I wanted to write it down on my hand and slap three girls across the face with it. I’m not bitter about it anymore, I just smile and laugh every time someone mentions that season or when I think of that paragraph. Something reminded me of that though so I decided to post it because I have nothing better to post.
I’d really enjoy going to sleep. However, I’m waiting for a damn song to finish downloading. Its only going to take like 30 more minutes. Shoot me. I thought it would go faster. I could stop it and pick it up later but every time I do that something gets screwed up. I’m an idiot. But at least I don’t try to hide it.
I have a lot of random thoughts going on.
My hair is angering me.
I’m thirsty but I think I’ll just wait until tomorrow to get a drink.
I need to go put some laundry away but its almost midnight so f that.
My eyes are dry.
Who was my second grade teacher?
Mrs…uh. Damn its starts with an L.
Yay 70% of the song loaded.
Mrs…La…DAMN!
Dang I should have wrote that paper.
I wonder if its actually due tomorrow. Maybe I can bs my way out of it like last time.
Damn I’m good at not doing things right.
MRS. LAIDEN! HAHA SUCK IT MEMORY! (idk if that’s how it was actually spelled but its pronounced like that. lol. I don’t care close enough)
No joke I just typed it as I was thinking it. lol. I want to go to bed but this damn song isn’t done yet. I guess I will go find something else to do to pass the time.
Hey its 12:01! Happy Birthday Corinne! haha. Party on campus today! Not really but I’m going to act like it anyway.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment