Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Continue

In addition to my last blog just had a quick note because some people seem to be confused. That was not a joke. I know that my original choice of a major is kind of far fetched, or so it seems for someone like me, but you don't understand. That is honestly like my passion. I'm immediately enthralled by anything that has to do with the brain and I think it would be freaking awesome to get to work on it. Once I have my goals set on something I get it. If I wanted to continue on that path to get that degree I would have been able to. And though I most likely would have been bitching about some of the classes I would have loved them anyway because any time I learn about things like that I get excited. I just love it. I sit in libraries sometimes reading books about it. I really do. I don't know what it is but for some reason when I start reading about the nervous system or something related to it at all I have to keep reading. After I'm done with that I'll spend an hour or more Googling it so I can read more and then I'll go look for another book if I have time. Everything about it really captivates me and to go to school for something like that would have been like a dream come true, minus the bills after I got out.

So, yes, I really did, and in some ways still do, want to pick that as my major. Think whatever the hell you want on whether or not I could have got to the end, I don't care because the answer is yes. The only reason I'm not majoring in it now is because I already chose a major. There are parts of it that interest me as well, and I think it fits better with my personality. I would be happy with either choice. But again, I have a goal right now to get a degree in social work so I'm going to reach my goal. And I'm going to be one of few friends actually excited about their major who won't regret their decision after graduation. So maybe its not they highest paying job, I don't care. Its a rewarding job and that's enough. Plus I have some tricks up my sleeve to take care of that money issue. And no it doesnt include robbing anything. Just wait...

No comments: