Friday, December 5, 2008

Alive and Well

Well I'm in a fabulous freaking mood. The past few days have been great. I've been so amazed by people this week I don't even know what to say. People I hardly talked to few months ago have stepped back into my life and been great. They have taken the places of those 'friends' that I recently removed from the picture. I've spent a lot of time hanging out with them and I'm just in a great mood all the time. I'm sad that the old friends I had pulled me away from them because now I've missed a lot of time. I hope to make up for it though. They've helped me take my last step up. While I may still be very, very upset about...stuff and angry about some other things...I think I'm free. I'm done with my depression. I think. lol. Idk feel great. I'm happy like all the time again. The only thing I'd change is that I'd like to move out of my house...but other than that I wouldn't really change much. I still hate being home because I still put up with bullshit but I'm home less now because of my schedule so I'm around it less.

I've met some great people at work recently. I don't usually look forward to going to work because, well its work lol, but they always brighten my day. My customers...not so much. lol. Most of them are nice and I've already got regulars who like me enough to come to me when they are in the store. But there are also a lot of customers who can push my buttons really, really good! Thankfully I work with a bunch of goofy people and we all get along great so even if a customer pisses me off I can turn around and talk to a friend who will cheer me back up. They are all a lot of fun and my managers are a riot so we usually have fun.

I thought it was something I was doing that was still holding me in my depression. I think this week is when I finally realized it was just who I was surrounding myself with. People who treated me like crap kept me in it. I've not done anything different...except hang out with a few different people and suddenly I'm so much happier. I've actually been able to sleep. Its nice. I didn't realize how much I missed it. lol. I'm so less stressed about everything. I could get used to this...

No comments: