Yes, its Christmas, and I'm writing a post. My life is in fact that sad.
So watch out for posts about my obsession over Wicked. I got tickets from my mom to go see Wicked on tour in a nearby city. I had planned on going to Indy this summer to see it, as I mentioned in another post, but now I guess I'll just have to see it on tour twice this year. Damn that luck of mine. lol. I could just save my money and not go this summer since I will get to see it in like a month BUT I've already started on plans and promised some people...its not like a Wicked overdose is possible for me anyway. Especially if its live. AH I can't wait to go. Woo.
So, on a not so happy note my nose is going crazy on me. I keep having INSANE nose bleeds. Its not because its just cold and whatever, I do get nosebleeds from that but usually once a year and then I'm fine. Its kind of freaking me out. They are happening in fairly regular intervals right now, I've been timing them and its never just a little bit of blood. Sorry if anyone finds this gross, just skip this paragraph lol. But I can't even describe how much blood I lose each time. Last night I was in my room when one started and I darted to the bathroom...it took over half a roll of toilet paper to take care of it all. One started when I sneezed, another when I was laughing, and another while I was just sitting around. And before anyone feels like cracking a joke, no I'm not using cocaine. lol. But I've had the ones just from like the air being dry and stuff and those aren't this bad, these are like intense ones. Seeing blood doesn't bother me at all but watching that much blood and tissue pour out of my nose and mouth isn't very fun. The first time didn't bother me but now that it keeps happening and its the same amount every time...I uh...really think it needs to stop. I don't know what it is but I hope it just stops today because I don't need to have nosebleeds like these at work tomorrow (I don't need/want them at work at all but it would be bad if one as bad as these hit me) I guess we'll see how I'm doing when its time for the next round...
Well I guess I'm going to go read. I'm kind of tired and I'd really enjoy going to bed early (which would be in about 2 or so hours) but I'm scared if I do I'll wake up with a bloody nose again. Dang it. But I don't have to go to work until 430 tomorrow so I can sleep in if I want. I say that as if it would really disrupt any other day, when I can only sleep in until 8. I could go to sleep at 7 45 and I swear I'd wake right back up at 8. No matter how hard I try I can't sleep in. Its a bunch of crap. lol. But on other days I'm up around 6 - 630ish so 8 is nice.
Oh shit I have to sneeze...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment