Well the nosebleeds have stopped. I think. I had two more wicked ones after the post but I think I'm ok now. I keep hearing this insanely loud, high pitched sound though. I have no idea what it is, I started hearing it a little while after the first of those crazy nosebleeds and I heard it after every one of them. Now I just hear it without the bleeding, which I guess is an upgrade. But oh my gosh...its so high pitched and I honestly can't describe how loud it is. The first one I had actually took me to my knees because it hurt so bad. It still hurts just as bad but I'm starting to get used to it, or as used to it as I can get. I'm really just amazed at how loud it is. I mean the high pitched part sucks but it gets so loud I can't hear other things going on around me that I'd be able to hear just fine before it started. Its not like if you're ears are ringing a little after listening to something loud...its like...the most insane pressure being put on my head from every direction. I hope it stops soon. This would honestly drive me crazy.
I'm not excited at all about work this next week. With the exception that I get New Years Eve and the first off (I hope someone keeps me out of trouble lol) its basically going to suck. I don't get to work at all with my good friend Te. I get along with everyone else I work with, they just aren't as much fun. lol. When customers are around almost everyone gets too serious and dull, except like 4 people. Me, Te, KD, and one of our night managers who is freaking hilarious. But that manager I don't see much cause she's usually busy, and if I get to see KD its for a whole hour or so. That basically leaves the fun level up to me and Te to take care of. lol. So basically this will be a really dull week, until Saturday. Next Saturday me and Te work 7 and a half hour shifts together. Watch out. lol.
Everyone has their fun moments at work, some of them just think we have to stop enjoying our day because a customer is there. I just don't understand why anyone would stop smiling just because someone walks up for help or something. Its possible to help them and do whatever you have to and still smile and even have a fun conversation with a customer, that is assuming its not one of our pissy ones. Some people forget how to smile. There is one person that works there who I've seen smile once since I worked there and I think it was fake. I know she has some kind of issue and hurts a lot, like joint problems or something, but try finding someone there who doesn't have something like that. I feel sorry for her, don't get me wrong, its just you have to find a way to let yourself be happy no matter what is going on. When you forget how to even fake a smile, something is wrong. I know she doesn't like me, because she doesn't like anyone, but I kind of want to give her a hug. lol. Sometimes you just need a hug. She needs a hug...maybe a vacation and some down time to have a little fun, I don't know but she needs something. I always smile at her and say hi when I see her because usually if you smile at someone or say hi they will smile back but she just glares at me. lol. I'm not going to give up though. She'll smile back one of these days, probably a fake one though in hopes that I'll stop. A for effort?
Well it looks like its time for me to get some reading in before I go to bed. I have to get up early again for work in the morning.
You're not too tired.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment