So, the new little quote I added at the top comes from my favorite musical Wicked. Of course. Show of hands for who is shocked by this? lol. For anyone who isn't familiar with the musical or that part, its being sung from one friend to another (the amazing singing team of Idina Menzel and Kristin Chenoweth of course! Who by the way is my favorite Glenda. She's hilarious.) Anyway, I love that quote. It really applies to some of my friendships. Not all, but a few. So thats why I added it at the top, I have awesome friends. lol.
Anyway I'm sitting with the fabulous CH at Starbucks on campus. We are having lovely heart to heart conversations while blogging and writing emails to random people. lol. We've known each other for so long we really are like family. She's like a year older than me but I see her more like my little sister. I guess that might be because I'm like 6 or 7 inches taller. lol. She's all pocket sized and cute. lol. So anyway our level of amazingness is at an all time high. Its important that people know that. lol. She's a great person....but some people don't realize it. I don't know how they don't see it...
I don't have much to say I guess...I love the quote, CH made my day, my bf made my day yesterday, AB made my day...for tomorrow. lol. I have the coolest people in my life...minus a few, lol. I'm so nice.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment