Thursday, April 2, 2009

In My Opinion Seeing is to Know

I'm can't decide if I am looking forward to tomorrow or not. I'm pretty sure I'm not. I have a test in one of my classes that I haven't studied for yet. But when we were reviewing for it yesterday I knew most of the things he was talking about so even though I haven't read any of the 3 chapters I guess something soaked into my head during the lectures. The rest of my classes shouldn't be bad though so I guess that's nice.

After I'm done with those I have to work 4-8. I'm kind of happy about that. I still get some hours but I don't have to stay late. I usually work until at least 10 on Fridays. BUT (and that's a very large but) its at the service desk. Boo. I'd rather be at the service desk than my register some days but not a Friday. It will be really busy (extra busy this week because of a big sale) I've had hardly any training and I will be left to deal with people alone. I'm so nervous. One of the main things we get on Fridays are payroll checks (of course) and it just so happens I have no idea how to do those. Wonderful. They really should have moved me to the service desk before I became more outspoken there. I used to let customers go off and just stand there and take it and be passive with people that worked there if they were being shady. Well now that I've been there for awhile I've lost that and say exactly what I'm thinking. So let's see what happens tomorrow when they get a customer going off on me because I don't know how to do something yet because they never train people enough. I won't go off on the customer. I'll save it for whoever is working in the office. Oh will they ever hear from me if we get a customer attempting to get in my face. (I say attempt because there is the glass that separates us. That glass is going to save lives tomorrow)

Even though that is going to be the worst four hours at BL ever I'm still kind of happy I got that shift. Since I get off at 8 I get to go out with some friends. Yay. I'm really excited to see them. Its not like I hide under a rock all the time but some friends I just don't get to see often. I'm pretty sure I haven't seen one of them since like the first week of January at a party she had. Its sad. lol. So anyways that's really the only good thing happening tomorrow. But its a pretty big plus to my day. CH makes everything better. True story.

The things we hold are always first to go.

No comments: