Sunday, July 27, 2008

I'm Getting Old

So my joints are falling apart. This probably sounds like a dumb statement coming from someone who is young but I have arthritis and its tearing me up right now. I can hardly stand up after I've sat down. Walking doesn't really hurt but standing still does. Usually its just my lower back that bothers me but for the past two days its been my knees. It sucks! I don't know why it is hurting so bad. I'm hoping it gets better soon.

I'm still not sure what I did to my wrist but its feeling better so oh well. haha. Yesterday it was hurting bad but so were my knees and back so maybe it was the same thing. Or maybe not but either way it feels better so I don't really care. Its weird having like all these joints hurting...I rarely injure myself and as I said my arthritis usually only bothers my back. Odd. But oh well. As for right now...I'm going to cave in and take some pain medication. (I almost never take pain medication...because I'm weird I guess) Hopefully I can sleep tonight. I haven't been able to sleep good for about 5 days now. Just a few hours each night. Maybe I'll take some meds for that too. :)

1 comment:

Megs said...

Really enjoying the blogging :) You know you can give me a call whenever you need to! I hope things are starting to look up a bit. And no matter what anyone says...YOU ARE NOT WORTHLESS!!!! Hope to see you soon.