Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday Morning

I can't sleep again and I'm not too happy about it. So I decided to get on here. Warning. I have nothing interesting to say.

I've still got a lot of time to go but I can't wait to prove everyone wrong. I look forward to meeting my goals and showing them that I do actually know what I'm doing. Jealous bitches. I only care about the opinions of three people not including like my best friends because obviously they are supportive (no offense guys). I still haven't decided on a minor. Tough choice. If anyone has any ideas feel free to throw some my way. I'm open to suggestions.

By the way...I hate the damn shamwow commercial. I don't know if anyone else has seen it...but its wicked freaking annoying. That's random but it just came on TV so that's why I mentioned it.

Oh and good news. I think I got over the fear of the one guitar that attacked my face. lol. Played it two days in a row with no injuries. I'm set.

Alright well I'm bored and its 3:43 and I still have nothing to talk about. Maybe I will later today...

No comments: