Sunday, October 5, 2008

There's Balloons on Your Mailbox, You Know What That Means...

Party over here.

Well first I'd just like to say I am having quite the fabulous hair day. lol True story. I'm in a good mood, at least for now. I'm sure my mom will kill it pretty soon. Today is my sister's baby shower and anytime there is some event that should be fun going on my mom usually makes one of us cry (us meaning me or my sisters) On the day of my oldest sisters bridal shower she actually managed to get all three of us. lol. She gets a little crazy. (as we got closer to the N's wedding that year we were all freaking on what she'd do if she made our lives hell just at the shower, it wasn't too bad though) But so far she hasn't been too crazy so lets hope it stays that way.

So I'm confused on this but I'll say a little bit about what I do know on this. Sound fun? Of course it does. Anyway, N started vomiting like really bad last week and feeling bad so the doctors had her come in for some tests. (here is where I am confused) I thought she was getting tested to see if she had preeclampsia because thats what N told me. My mom said she had it for sure though. So, I was like well whats the test for? And she didn't answer. I'm thinking/hoping my mom might be wrong on that just because obviously I don't want N to have that because its like not good. My mom overreacts to a lot of stuff sometimes though and always thinks someone is dying if they have a sneeze so I'm hoping she's just assuming N has it before she actually knows what she's talking about. N hasn't actually said that she has preeclampsia though so before I start really worrying I'm just going to wait to hear it from her. She should get her results back today probably a little after the baby shower. So today could end up being a lot of fun and good news or a lot of fun and then it could all go to hell. Lets hope we hear some good news. Pray for my sis please.

On a lighter note, the fall festival is this week. WOO! N said it was always her hope to be a fat pregnant woman when the fall festival came because they have just about every crazy craving someone can have. lol. I'm looking forward to taking a couple more years off my life with some greasy food. Totally worth it. I also enjoy seeing the amazing amount of redneck people that come. Its really great when you get a whole little family. Sometimes I take a picture.

So I guess I've put off getting ready long enough. My mom just left so I'm guessing in ten minutes I'll get a call and she'll be freaking about something that's totally not important. I'm off to finish fixing my awesome hair, iron my jeans, and call N to warn her that Hurricane Mother Mary is on the way.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Just wanted everyone to know that my mom called like 12 minutes after I posetd. lol. Paper towels. She's freaking over paper towels. Damn I'm good.